First & Farmers National Bank
provides our commercial customers with the most advanced Internet
banking services that are fast, convenient, and easy to use. Our
current online Business Banking services are available 24 hours a
day, 7 days a week to simplify your banking with 21st century
With FREE* online Business Banking services
- Supervise Control - choose a company administrator to set up
and manage authorizations for other users
- View and Print - retrieve transactions and view check images on
savings, checking, and loan accounts
- Transfer Funds - instantly move cash between accounts or
schedule recurring transfers
- Download Account Information - directly import transactions
into QuickBooks or other formats
- Send Wire Transfers - move funds quickly to suppliers or
- Originate ACH Debits and Credits - Setting up direct deposit
ACHs for your payroll saves time and money in check writing and
reconciliation. You will never need to reissue a check!
ACH debit your customers, sending a professional image and reducing
billing time and costs. Ensure timely customer payments with
- Issue Stop Payments - stop a payment and receive confirmation
as quickly as possible from your office
- Online Statements - receive a monthly email notifying you that
your statement is ready to view, print, and/or download
Interested in learning more? Visit the
Business Banking demo or contact us to schedule a short
Ready to get started? Give us a call at
1-888-384-2361, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
One of our Business Banking representatives will gladly assist you
with the registration process.
Visa® Business Debit Card
- You may receive a VISA® Debit Card as a business checking
account holder at First & Farmers, at no initial charge.
- Request a debit card for up to 5 authorized users associated
with your business.
- With itemized statements, it's easy to track business
- The card is accepted at any location that accepts VISA® and
many ATM's world-wide.
- There is no annual fee for the card; however, foreign ATM fees
- To report a Lost or Stolen debit card, please call