Kick back and relax, our new Digital Banking is coming soon and we have all the information you need!
Launching on October 17th, customers will get to enjoy many new features like Person-to-Person payments, real-time memo posting with remote deposit capture, and resetting debit card PINs in the app. Our new Digital Banking will be accessible on both the web and mobile app. Follow these steps when logging in the first time:
- If you are on our website, click “Login” in the upper right corner and enter your existing username. If you are on our app, type it into the username box.
- Navigate to the password box. Your temporary password will be your username, plus the last 4 digits of your social security number. For example, if your username is “jdoe” and your social security number is XXX-XX-1234, then your temporary password will be “jdoe1234”. After you enter your temporary password, click the “Sign In” button.
- The system will then walk you through an initial registration process. You will setup a new password, 3 new security questions with answers, and a device authentication. Your new password must be a minimum of 8 characters, including a capital letter, a lowercase letter, a number, AND a special character (!@#$%^&*).
- If we do not currently have an email address for you on file, you will be prompted to enter a valid email address at this time. Your email address may be used for password resets, account alerts, and important communications from the bank.
- If you have a cell phone, you will select the type of device (ex: Apple, Blackberry, Android) and enter your phone number. If you have a landline or a device type that isn’t listed, select “Use other mobile device or landline”. After you enter the required information, including nickname, you will be able to initiate a text or phone call to your device to complete the authentication.
If you use our mobile app, there are a couple more steps you may need to follow before logging in the first time:
- If you use our app with an iPhone or iPad, there will be an update to the app which you will need to apply on October 17th. If the app doesn’t automatically update, search the “First & Farmers National Bank” app in the App Store and click the “Update” button.
- If you use our app with an Android device, you will need to delete the app and install the new version from the Google Play store on, or after, October 17th. You’ll look for the same app icon we currently use.
As a reminder: First & Farmers National Bank will NEVER call or email you to ask for your username, password, or security code.
If you end up needing any assistance, don’t hesitate to reach out to our DIGITAL BANKING HOTLINE at 855-490-0870 or at email@example.com.