Lost or Stolen ATM or VISA Debit Card?
Call 1-888-563-3298 and choose option #3.
Another easy option is our Card Management feature:
With First & Farmers National Bank’s Card Management feature, digital banking and mobile app users have the capability of easily turning their debit card “on” or “off” with the flip of a switch.
- If you have misplaced your card or fear it may have been stolen, you can instantly login to your account and turn it “off” to help prevent loss of funds.
- If your card has simply been misplaced and you find it, you can easily turn it back “on”.
- If your card does not turn up, or is indeed stolen, please notify the bank, so that we can cancel your debit card and print a replacement for you.
Here are the easy-to-follow steps:
- Login to your mobile app or digital banking.
- Mobile App: Click on the last option on the bottom menu bar: “More”.
- Digital Banking: Hover over the last option on the top red menu bar “Additional Services”.
- Select “Card Management”.
- You can now toggle “Card Status” green for “on” or black for “off”.
- If you have multiple debit cards, we strongly recommend that you use the “change nickname” option to name each of your cards, as only the last four digits are shown.
If you lose your card, we can conveniently print a debit card for you at the following locations. Fees may apply.
Somerset Main Office
2020 South Highway 27
Somerset, KY 42501
Columbia Main Office
114 Will Walker Road
Columbia, KY 42728
Albany Main Office
200 South Washington Street
Albany, KY 42602